Basic Roleplay Rules
- If accepted, please make a new account. It can’t be a side blog, because you wouldn’t be able to follow anyone or ask questions with your character’s account. However, if you wish to roleplay as two characters, one can be linked to your main account. It isn’t recommended, but you can if you want.
- Out of character posts are fine because we’re all friends here, but please remember that this is a roleplay, and should be treated as such. Try to limit yourself, or take the conversation to Skype, Chatzy, Tinychat, etc, to not spam everyone’s dashboards. Also, keep them in brackets or write ‘ooc’. Tag appropriately.
- You may post and reblog pictures, but remember that this is not your personal blog! Keep them relevant.
- Since it would be confusing to roleplay with others outside of the group, it’s only natural that you keep all of your character’s threads inside the group. People outside the group may ask you questions, but please do not interact outside of the group.
- This is a one-to-multi para roleplay. But really, it just depends on how much you want to write. Third person is preferred, but not required. If someone writes a three paragraph starter, try to reply with the same length.
- Out of respect for anyone who does not want to see it, please keep any mature content under a ‘read more’ and tag appropriately.
- Though the characters may be involved in drama and all that high school angst, please don’t start drama with any of the members out of character. We’re all family here, so be kind and considerate to everyone!
- Also, make an effort to talk to everyone in the group! No one likes to feel left out. Feel free to send asks (in character or not) and chat it up! We’re friends here.
- If you are experiencing any problems with other members, let us know and we will resolve it. Don’t leave the problem out there.
- If you have any personal problems (roleplaying or about life in general), we’d be more than happy to help. We don’t want anyone feeling sad for any reason.
After you have been accepted:
- Please follow everyone. The masterlist is here.
- Link to the school somewhere on your blog.
- If you will be changing or dropping characters, or have changed your URL, please notify us.
- If you are going on hiatus, please notify us beforehand. You are allowed up to a 8 week hiatus.
- If an account is inactive for more than two weeks without a hiatus notice, we will contact you. If it remains inactive for another week after that, you will be removed from the site and the character will be reopened.